Rabu, 01 Juli 2009

Sixth day

I learn so many thing today. But the most intresting lesson was English speaking.
The most benificial lesson for me was English speaking because again and again, I talk more than yesterday. the most challenging was math because it's hard. The lesson that i could do better was english speaking because we just play, but play that good for study. I will improve my math and english with more and more and more and more TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope tomorrow will be my good day and learn. Note: I hope Michael comment me good and come tomorrow because tomorrow may be the last lesson for english speaking. Thank you for reading my blog!

1 komentar:

  1. Jacky, every day you improve more and more in speaking English! Keep giving your best effort, even outside of class, and I'm sure you will just keep getting better. :) Remember to have fun speaking English too!

    BalasHapus